- All initial orders should be prepaid.
- Net 30 days from date of invoice upon approval of your credit line.
- Palate & Plate is a wholesale distributor business only. Customer must provide Palate & Plate with valid Seller Permit and Tax ID number for our wholesale pricing information.
- Price of our products are FOB at our warehouse; Vernon, California.
- Price is subject to change without notice.
- $500 Net. Orders of less than $500 Net are subject to a $25 service charge.
- All orders will be processed and shipped in full case pack(s).
Shortage or Damages
- Please DO NOT accept any shortage or damage until the freight agent makes a notation of it on your Bill of Lading.
- Palate & Plate's responsibility for delivery of our products ends when we have a signed Bill of Lading by our transportation agent.
- Merchandise received from ”Prepaid“ freight carriers must be carefully inspected and all shortages or damages must be claimed on the Bill of Lading at the time of receiving the goods from the freight agent.
- All claims must be reported within 10 days after delivery.
- All Sizes, Dimensions, Capacity, Weight and Counts shown herein are approximate.
Also view our terms for Shipping and Returns.